Located in the popular family friendly suburb of Hadspen sits this three bedroom, one bathroom home. An ideal opportunity for families, couples or as an investment.
- Sunny north facing living
- Master bedroom with built-ins
- Open plan kitchen / dining area
- Heatpump for heating / cooling
- Stunning Tas Oak flooring
- New tiles in the bathroom, laundry and toilet
- Huge undercover entertaining pergola
- Fully fenced yard with front sliding gate
- Single car garage + workshop
- Heaps of additional off street parking
Conveniently located with the local IGA, shops, services and bus route at the end of the street and only a short walk to the South Esk river and recreation grounds, where you can enjoy bike riding, tennis, cricket, swimming, fishing boating and much more. Close both Public and Private schools and only 10 minutes from Launceston CBD.
Call Clint today to secure a private or virtual inspection.
Land Size: 640m2(approx)
Build Size: 104m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1986
Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.