Completely renovated in a modern and tasteful colour palette; this two bedroom unit sits detached and at the rear of only two on the block. Located in Hadspen a lovely town on the South Esk River, the property is just around the corner to the local shops and service.
The property at a glance:
- 2 bedrooms both with built ins
- Open plan kitchen / dining
- Spacious bathroom
- Daiken reverse cycle heat pump
- Single carport + additional off street parking
- Low maintenance + fully fenced yard
- In a quiet neighbourhood with Post Office, Hair and Beauty, Bottleshop, IGA, fuel and Public Transport
- Close to popular Primary Schools and both Public and Private High Schools
- 2 minutes over the bridge to Entally Lodge Bar & Resturaunt
- 5 minutes drive to Prospect Vale Market Shopping Centre
- 10 Minutes to Launceston CBD
Land Size: 424m2(approx) / Build Size: 88m2(approx)
Year Built: 1994 / Local Council: Meander Valley
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.