Situated on a quiet street in Invermay you will find this redeveloped Californian Bungalow.
The owners have changed this once pokey floor plan into a spacious layout that creates a seamless flow through the house; whilst still retaining the beauty and personality of the original features at the front of the home.
- Double glazed windows through the redeveloped areas
- Stunning solid timber floorboards throughout
- Upstairs Master retreat with walk-in robe and full bathroom
- Large open kitchen with huge oven and 6 burner gas cooktop
- Established low maintenance landscaped gardens
- Spacious office / studio separate from the rest of the home
- Stunning lead light windows at the front of the home
- Secure carport with remote controlled roller door
- Additional off street parking available
- Workshop/ storage space off the carport
- Three Daiken reverse cycle heat-pumps throughout the home
- Additional gas heating in the living / dining room
- Large bifold doors open off the kitchen/ living to the patio/courtyard
- 5 minute walk to UTAS and Inveresk shops and services
- 10 Minutes from the Launceston CBD
So many amazing features to this home; call today to arrange a private or virtual inspection.
Land Size: 492m2(approx) / Build Size: 150.4m2(approx)
Year Built: 1925 / Local Council: City of Launceston
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.