Situated in the popular suburb of Mowbray, 119 Vermont Road is sure to impress you with its size and location. Some of the work has already been completed for you, the kitchen, bathroom, and heating have all been updated, while the remainder of the property is awaiting a new owner to lovingly restore it to its former glory! Situated on a large 822m2 block, (approx.) there is plenty of room to add a shed (STCA), or room for the kids to run around an play. Mowbray is a short drive to the Launceston CBD, and has all amenities close by.
- Massive living spaces
- Art deco features throughout
- Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and accessible shower room
- Updated kitchen with modern appliances
- Family Bathroom with Shower, Vanity and Large Bath
- 3rd Bedroom with adjoining Sunroom
- Paved under cover entertainment area
- Choice of Wood Heater or Natural Gas ducted heating
- Plenty of space for off street parking
- Walking distance to schools and Mowbray Shopping Centre
- Estimated rental $400-$440pw
Land Size: 822m2 (approx)
Build Size: 204m2 (approx)
Year Built: 1947
We have in preparing this listing used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true & accurate. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.